Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rocking on

Yes.. guitar classes are definitely getting better. I can actually play music people can recognise now. Can play the intro of Creed's With arms wide open. Tis a nice song... and it's the first one I can play while hybrid picking; that's using fingers as well as the pick. Archery isn't moving much.. tennis is better.
Acad. is well... pretty much... I dunno. Finished my one and only midterm, economics. I guess I like being a soph. My mods are pretty cool. My room, however, is not what I would call optimally located:P.
Saw the doooks of hazard. An enjoyable movie I guess. Haven't been seeing a lot of friends or going out actually. I guess the workload is pretty heavy.. but its not something you can feel directly.
I use blog entries as a diversion.. from my books :p.
gotta hit bi polar junction transistors for a while then.
time keeps on slippin'... slippin'... into the fyoooture.
rock on.

No comments: