Saturday, January 14, 2006

New Year!

Holy Cow Batman!
Its the new year! OMG! Thats..like... so totally awesome..totally! WORD!

This is my first post after an interim of almost half a year! Wheee!
A lot has happened.. but wheeeee.. who cares? It's the new year. Wheeee!

So I'm in a quandary. A dilemma. A something. I can't figure out for the love of me whether I want to keep updating this blog. A part of me wants to just forget about it, and this other part of me... (I think it's my pancreas) wants me to push on and never give up and keep striving and push my faculties of body and mind furthter (farther?) than any man and attain a new level of nirvana.... pish-posh... and basically post regularly.

It's like the Hamlet super-debate/soliloquy. "To be or not to be, that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows.." and so on.

Bee- Aai- Enn - Gee- Oh , and Bingo was his name-o.

No comments: