Saturday, January 21, 2006

The clock

Our internal clock, the bod-dee clock , is a wonderful, terrible thing. When set correctly, it allows the setter to rise at a reasonable time, and remain fresh and boppy throughout the day. On the other hand, a clock that's out of whack... well that's a rather different story. And yes, my bc is out of whack. And yes, I'm out of whack.

Sleeping at 3 (early) and waking up at 1(pm)... missing lectures, or attending them in a really zombified state. I missed archery training this morning.. bleah. Waking up late can be fun, but in the long run, it's just painful; you wake up and half the day is gone. You also feel lazy and sleepy throughout the day. I set my alarm(S) for around 7 or 8 am every morning... but no alarm can rouse me.. really.

Ah well.

Apart from that, its been a good week for everything except acad I think. Been feeling good all week for no particular reason. Archery is much better. Guitar is fine. Club work is pretty great, and I guess I really like being in charge.

Now I need to turn my life around. The target: to have a regularish body clock by CNY, and not miss any more lectures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog man. i'll be watching you. post regularly though.

Anonymous said...

dude... who is this?

Anonymous said...

haha.. you know me

Anonymous said...

oh.. mul. per. disor.
really?

Anonymous said...

so you .. comment. on your... own blog??